Jobs for Professionals:
Jobs for Professionals:
If you are looking for an exciting international career in a dynamic consulting company and want to make a positive impact in this world, send us your updated CV, Cover Letter, photo and certficates stating your motivation to work for our company and your field of interest at our email ID firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title - Assistant Business Development Manager
Follow Your Passion and Work in a Germany Based Company
Amanah IIFE has a multidisciplinary and innovative global team of outstanding professionals working together in a collaborative environment to deliver value to our clients. Our team is making a difference in the success of our clients and global communities. Currently, we looking to hire an applicant for above position. Below are the details of job description and qualification.
Only suitable short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Kindly only apply if you really have motivation and passion to service Islamic ecosystem and you meet the mandatory qualifications and expertise.
Location: Lahore - Pakistan (office in Muslim Town near Punjab University New Campus).
Industry: Islamic Banking & Finance, Halal Industry
Salary: Competitive - (depends on qualification and skills)
Nature of contract: Full time (Monday to Saturday)
Starting Date: Immediately
Report to: directly CEO
- Able to market products and services offered by Amanah IIFE, Amanah HRC and Global Business Magazine & News
- Able to develop business proposals and follow up with clients
- Able to write, edit short articles, reports for the Global Business Magazine & News
- Communicate with international business partners.
- Help to develop brochures, case studies, multimedia material, etc.
- Should be able to self-proof read, edit and write content relevant to Islamic finance and global Halal industry.
- Able to conduct market research analysis
- Effectively market products of services of Amanah brands
- ad-hoc work
Mandatory Qualifications and Expertise:
- Should have very strong and outstanding English language skills (written and speaking).
- At least 1 - 2 year's working experience in Business Development
- Minimum Master qualification from a reputable university in Marketing,Business administration, Finance, Marketing or Economics
- Reliable and can easily meet deadlines
How to apply
Only those applicants will be contacted who meets the job requirements.
If you really want to make a difference because you are hardworking, talented and motivated to promote Islamic financial system and halal global industry, then please send your updated CV and Cover Letter including all academic and experience certificate in one PDF file (Please do not send multiple files).