Opportunities for Volunteers
What is Volunteering?
Volunteering is a commitment of individuals in their communities without being solely motivated for financial benefits or material gains. Individuals volunteer their efforts and time for several reasons including to gain personal satisfaction and sense of achievement, to develop new skills, to network with exciting and talented people or to unearth potential career opportunities.
"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth."
Amanah IIFE offers following exciting benefits and opportunities to our Volunteers.
Boost Your Career Opportunities
we often consider our talented volunteers for new career opportunities such as internships, trainers as visiting faculty members, researchers and permanent jobs in their regions. A market survey conducted by the TimeBank through Reed Executive in the UK shows that:
- 73% of companies would select an applicant with volunteering experience compared to one without such experience.
- 94% of employers strongly consider the volunteering can help to learn additional skills.
- 94% of the employees who volunteered to learn additional skills had benefited either by getting their first job, improving their salary, or being promoted.
Special Scholarships & Discounts
Volunteer Certificate and Letter of Appreciation
Build Your Experience by Engaging with Exciting Projects
Develop New Skills
Responsibilities of Volunteers at Amanah IIFE:
- Create awareness among peers in your institutions and organizations about Islamic banking & finance, ethical finance, Islamic Microfinance and Takaful (Islamic insurance).
- Inform interested stakeholders (educational organizations, financial institutions and businesses etc.) about the noble services of Amanah IIFE such as E-learning programs, workshops and trainings.
- Contribute your valuable thoughts and innovative ideas for the promotion and development of Islamic financial industry through publications and news items in our magazine and online portal (such as articles, research papers, case studies).
If you are interested and passionate to contribute to your society and develop yourself, then please download the Volunteer Application Form from below, fill it out and send it at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will come back you after receiving your application.